1. Weekly Lectures and Classes: Organized and Conducted by eminent scholars and the experts on the subject. (Ref. to program list of the month)
2. Youth Section: With a motive of studying and holding discussion on Sri Aurobindo and The Mother’s message among themselves , a group of young people hold meetings since 2002 in a free sharing platform at Pathamandir on every Tuesday at 6.30 pm.
3. Special Programs:
a. Observing Sri Aurobindo Jayanti in a grand manner at some well known auditorium of Kolkata.
b. The Mother’s Jayanti and other Darshan days are celebrated at its own premises with great devotion and enthusiasm.
c. Special programs are held during Durga Puja, Laxmi Puja, Kali Puja and Saraswati Puja days.
4. Book Fair: It participates in Kolkata Book fair (from its inception) every year in collaboration with SABDA.
5. Pondicherry Ashram Visit: It organizes a tour program for the devotees and interested persons to visit the Ashram during the month of February for the Mother's Birthday celebrations.
6. Book Exhibition and Sales counter. (Mon-Sat, 11:00am to 7:00pm)
7. Sales counter of Ashram product and cottage industry. (Mon-Sat, 11:00am to 7:00pm)
8. Collective Meditation. (Every Thursday and Sunday, 7:00pm-7:30pm)